We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Darren Clough wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Darren”.
Rita Caluori wins Second Prize for her outstanding composition “Tiger Frog”.
Third Prize goes to Paamul Jack for his excellent photo entitled “Flag-footed Bug (Anisoscelis Affinis)”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Darren Clough64 votes (9.92%)
Rita Caluori63 votes (9.77%)
Paamul Jack62 votes (9.61%)
Bert Van Der Krieken52 votes (8.06%)
Dave Richards50 votes (7.75%)
Suzi Harr41 votes (6.36%)
Noushka Wildlife40 votes (6.2%)
Jaliya Rasaputra30 votes (4.65%)
Dave Waddell28 votes (4.34%)
Chris Pellaers28 votes (4.34%)
Bob Pelkey25 votes (3.88%)
Laura Erickson24 votes (3.72%)
Myer Bornstein23 votes (3.57%)
Josie Brendle23 votes (3.57%)
Kerry Singleton16 votes (2.48%)
Jem Babbington11 votes (1.71%)
Marcelo Allende11 votes (1.71%)
Ryan Trapp11 votes (1.71%)
Brian Anderson9 votes (1.4%)
Ken Billington9 votes (1.4%)
Larry Nichols9 votes (1.4%)
Per-Eric Svahn6 votes (0.93%)
Simon Rix5 votes (0.78%)
Scott Simmons3 votes (0.47%)
Simon Colenutt2 votes (0.31%)
|The next competition starts on 14 May 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.