We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Candy McManiman wins First Prize for her brilliant capture “Sunbittern Flight Across the River”.
Bisonquest wins Second Prize for her outstanding composition “Saw Whet Owl Adult”.
Third Prize goes to Glenn Perrigo for his unusual photo entitled “Yellow-crowned Night-heron”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Candy McManiman78 votes (13.07%)
Pam Knowles53 votes (8.88%)
Glenn Perrigo47 votes (7.87%)
Sergei Zlatkov34 votes (5.7%)
Dana Allen32 votes (5.36%)
Kath Aggiss30 votes (5.03%)
Laval Roy28 votes (4.69%)
Morkel Erasmus26 votes (4.36%)
Leka Huie25 votes (4.19%)
Ken Billington24 votes (4.02%)
Steven Scott21 votes (3.52%)
Eric Hamilton19 votes (3.18%)
James Hamilton-Bird17 votes (2.85%)
Rita Caluori16 votes (2.68%)
Dave Waddell15 votes (2.51%)
DP Joiner14 votes (2.35%)
Thomas Gut13 votes (2.18%)
Noushka Wildlife12 votes (2.01%)
Rick Lieder12 votes (2.01%)
Hayley Moore10 votes (1.68%)
Ragoo Rao9 votes (1.51%)
Per-Eric Svahn9 votes (1.51%)
Myer Bornstein9 votes (1.51%)
Jem Babbington9 votes (1.51%)
Andrew Johnson8 votes (1.34%)
Juan Fernandez6 votes (1.01%)
Julie Feinstein5 votes (0.84%)
Josie Brendle4 votes (0.67%)
John Wright4 votes (0.67%)
Larry Jordan4 votes (0.67%)
Scott Simmons3 votes (0.5%)
Marcelo Allende1 vote (0.17%)
|The next competition starts on 13 February 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.