Steven Scott is a photonaturalist blogger based in Florida and Maine. He has surveyed butterflies with Earthwatch Institute in the mountains of Vietnam, tagged juvenile snook with Mote Marine Laboratory in the mangroves of Florida and filmed a BioBlitz insect survey in Acadia National Park. A registered nurse and retired Army officer, Steven believes man is an integral part of nature and travels annually to Vietnam with humanitarian medical teams from Vets With a Mission.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- Should the Spotted Skunk be Listed as Endangered?
- Lawsuit Launched to Overturn Trump Administration’s Denial of Protection to California Spotted Owls
- Turning the Spotlight on Asia’s Smallest Feline—the Elusive Rusty-Spotted Cat!
- White Snowy Owl Spotted in Rare Sighting in Central Park!
- Pepé Le New: Meet the acrobatic spotted skunks of North America
- 'Everyone is outraged and sad': Canada shocked by killing of rare white moose