By popular request it has been decided to open up the “Best Photo of the Week” competition to all birding and wildlife enthusiasts worldwide. All wildlife photographers posting their photos on Facebook, Flickr or other websites are now welcome to take part in the weekly competition. Don’t delay – submit your photo for the next competition now.
If you are registered and already have a username and password, please ignore registration and go straight to “Log In”. Otherwise you will first need to register.
[register message=”Thanks for registering for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition. You are now authorized to log in to our platform on the link https://focusingonwildlife.com/news/log-in/ and to upload images. If you have any problems please contact our Team on [email protected]” notify=”[email protected]” password=”yes” fields=””]
2) Log in
Please “Log In” and then proceed to “Upload Your Photo”. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can get a new password. You may also reset your password. Then return to this page to upload your photo.
3) Upload your photo
Please select the photo to be uploaded, include a description (caption + your name) and click “Upload”. You will receive a confirmation that your photo has been successfully uploaded and is pending approval.
4) Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and copyright belongs to you.
2) The photo description must include both a caption and your name.
3) You may only enter one photo for each competition.
4) Webmaster reserves the right to delete multiple entries.
5) Posts will be published to initiate the voting announce the winners.
6) The winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.