There are few sounds in nature as raucous as the calls of Barred Owls (Strix varia). Listen and watch as The Cornell Lab’s Laura Erickson sets the scene.
Founder and Executive Editor
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- How Are These Rare Burrowing Owls Thriving Next to the Busy LAX Airport?
- Petition: Johns Hopkins University Is Tormenting Owls in a Basement
- Lawsuit Launched to Overturn Trump Administration’s Denial of Protection to California Spotted Owls
- Lechuza Listada (Rusty-barred Owl) Strix hylophila (Temminck, 1825)
- Petition: Johns Hopkins Experimenter Scrambles Barn Owls’ Brains—Help Stop Him
- Two new species of endangered screech owls identified from Brazil