Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
David DesRochers64 votes (11.59%)
Noushka Wildlife61 votes (11.05%)
Noushka Wildlife48 votes (8.7%)
Paamul Jack42 votes (7.61%)
Paamul Jack41 votes (7.43%)
Dave Richards32 votes (5.8%)
Paamul Jack30 votes (5.43%)
Ken Billington29 votes (5.25%)
Dave Richards27 votes (4.89%)
Jacqueline Deely25 votes (4.53%)
Alan De Witt24 votes (4.35%)
Alan De Witt23 votes (4.17%)
Noushka Wildlife21 votes (3.8%)
Ken Billington14 votes (2.54%)
Alan De Witt12 votes (2.17%)
Melanie Crawford11 votes (1.99%)
Dave Richards9 votes (1.63%)
Adrian Davey8 votes (1.45%)
Melanie Crawford7 votes (1.27%)
Rafal Turczyniak7 votes (1.27%)
Rafal Turczyniak6 votes (1.09%)
Jeremy Taylor5 votes (0.91%)
Rafal Turczyniak3 votes (0.54%)
Ken Billington3 votes (0.54%)
The next competition starts on 26 September 2020
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.