We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
David DesRochers wins First Prize for his outstanding image ‘Fiery Throated & Rivoli’s Hummingbird’.
Noushka Wildlife wins Second and Third Prizes with her breathtaking images “Tiny!’ and ‘Kingfisher in Action!’.
Please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment and sharing their photos on social media.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for slideshow).
David DesRochers64 votes (11.59%)
Noushka Wildlife61 votes (11.05%)
Noushka Wildlife48 votes (8.7%)
Paamul Jack42 votes (7.61%)
Paamul Jack41 votes (7.43%)
Dave Richards32 votes (5.8%)
Paamul Jack30 votes (5.43%)
Ken Billington29 votes (5.25%)
Dave Richards27 votes (4.89%)
Jacqueline Deely25 votes (4.53%)
Alan De Witt24 votes (4.35%)
Alan De Witt23 votes (4.17%)
Noushka Wildlife21 votes (3.8%)
Ken Billington14 votes (2.54%)
Alan De Witt12 votes (2.17%)
Melanie Crawford11 votes (1.99%)
Dave Richards9 votes (1.63%)
Adrian Davey8 votes (1.45%)
Melanie Crawford7 votes (1.27%)
Rafal Turczyniak7 votes (1.27%)
Rafal Turczyniak6 votes (1.09%)
Jeremy Taylor5 votes (0.91%)
Rafal Turczyniak3 votes (0.54%)
Ken Billington3 votes (0.54%)
The next competition starts on 26 September 2019
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.