Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the blue VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Jane Gross96 votes (16%)
Dana Allen63 votes (10.5%)
Marcel de Bruin61 votes (10.17%)
Dana Allen53 votes (8.83%)
Paamul Jack38 votes (6.33%)
Dana Allen35 votes (5.83%)
Ken Billington30 votes (5%)
Marcel de Bruin26 votes (4.33%)
Anna Leggatt24 votes (4%)
Paamul Jack24 votes (4%)
Eduardo Delgado20 votes (3.33%)
Marcel de Bruin20 votes (3.33%)
Paamul Jack18 votes (3%)
David DesRochers18 votes (3%)
Ken Billington13 votes (2.17%)
Georgia Middleton12 votes (2%)
Noushka Wildlife11 votes (1.83%)
Rowan Gregory | www.birder.travel9 votes (1.5%)
Noushka Wildlife8 votes (1.33%)
Ken Billington5 votes (0.83%)
Anna Leggatt5 votes (0.83%)
Anna Leggatt4 votes (0.67%)
Paul Ralston4 votes (0.67%)
Noushka Wildlife3 votes (0.5%)
The next competition starts on 30 January 2021
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.