Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the blue VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Candy McManiman62 votes (11.88%)
Glenn Bartley43 votes (8.24%)
Paamul Jack39 votes (7.47%)
Paamul Jack32 votes (6.13%)
Alan De Witt28 votes (5.36%)
Paamul Jack28 votes (5.36%)
John Economaki24 votes (4.6%)
Noushka Wildlife24 votes (4.6%)
Noushka Wildlife23 votes (4.41%)
Ken Billington23 votes (4.41%)
Ken Billington19 votes (3.64%)
Alan Murphy19 votes (3.64%)
Candy McManiman18 votes (3.45%)
Anna Leggatt16 votes (3.07%)
Glenn Bartley16 votes (3.07%)
Jennifer Danhaus15 votes (2.87%)
John Economaki11 votes (2.11%)
Ken Billington11 votes (2.11%)
Tony Davison9 votes (1.72%)
Anna Leggatt9 votes (1.72%)
John Economaki9 votes (1.72%)
Glenn Bartley8 votes (1.53%)
Alan Murphy8 votes (1.53%)
Jerry Schudda7 votes (1.34%)
Alan Murphy4 votes (0.77%)
Jennifer Danhaus4 votes (0.77%)
Candy McManiman3 votes (0.57%)
Noushka Wildlife3 votes (0.57%)
Diane Stuckey3 votes (0.57%)
Karin van Zyl2 votes (0.38%)
Jennifer Danhaus2 votes (0.38%)
The next competition starts on 25 February 2023
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.