Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the blue VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Herman Veenendaal43 votes (8.14%)
David Taylor36 votes (6.82%)
Frans Vandewalle29 votes (5.49%)
Paamul Jack26 votes (4.92%)
David DesRochers24 votes (4.55%)
Noushka Wildlife20 votes (3.79%)
Diane Stuckey18 votes (3.41%)
Herman Veenendaal17 votes (3.22%)
Diane Stuckey17 votes (3.22%)
Noushka Wildlife17 votes (3.22%)
Eduardo Delgado17 votes (3.22%)
Michel Carré17 votes (3.22%)
Noushka Wildlife16 votes (3.03%)
Michel Carré15 votes (2.84%)
Frans Vandewalle15 votes (2.84%)
Joelle Budden14 votes (2.65%)
Diana Berzina14 votes (2.65%)
Diane Stuckey13 votes (2.46%)
Evelyn Ball13 votes (2.46%)
David Taylor12 votes (2.27%)
Ragoo Rao11 votes (2.08%)
Anna Leggatt10 votes (1.89%)
Herman Veenendaal9 votes (1.7%)
Anna Leggatt9 votes (1.7%)
Ken Billington9 votes (1.7%)
Ken Billington8 votes (1.52%)
Anna Leggatt7 votes (1.33%)
Karin van Zyl7 votes (1.33%)
Paamul Jack5 votes (0.95%)
Paamul Jack4 votes (0.76%)
Ken Billington3 votes (0.57%)
Rowan Gregory | www.birder.travel3 votes (0.57%)
Frans Vandewalle3 votes (0.57%)
Jaliya Rasaputra2 votes (0.38%)
Michel Carré2 votes (0.38%)
Rowan Gregory | www.birder.travel2 votes (0.38%)
Ragoo Rao1 vote (0.19%)
Jaliya Rasaputra1 vote (0.19%)
Jaliya Rasaputra0 votes (0%)
Diana Berzina0 votes (0%)
David Taylor0 votes (0%)
The next competition starts on 31 July 2021
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.