Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the blue VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Glenn Perrigo57 votes (11.11%)
Karin van Zyl49 votes (9.55%)
Glenn Bartley34 votes (6.63%)
Paamul Jack33 votes (6.43%)
Anna Leggatt31 votes (6.04%)
Anandhu M27 votes (5.26%)
Alan Murphy26 votes (5.07%)
Paamul Jack25 votes (4.87%)
Glenn Bartley25 votes (4.87%)
Alan Murphy23 votes (4.48%)
ChrisB23 votes (4.48%)
Joelle Budden23 votes (4.48%)
Anna Leggatt21 votes (4.09%)
Paamul Jack19 votes (3.7%)
Anandhu M16 votes (3.12%)
Diane Stuckey14 votes (2.73%)
Alan Murphy12 votes (2.34%)
Noushka Wildlife11 votes (2.14%)
Diane Stuckey8 votes (1.56%)
Diane Stuckey7 votes (1.36%)
Noushka Wildlife7 votes (1.36%)
Glenn Bartley7 votes (1.36%)
David DesRochers7 votes (1.36%)
ChrisB5 votes (0.97%)
ChrisB3 votes (0.58%)
The next competition starts on 31 December 2022
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.