Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the blue VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Jess Findlay56 votes (13.15%)
Bryan Pereira53 votes (12.44%)
Jess Findlay44 votes (10.33%)
Leigh Lofgren36 votes (8.45%)
Chris Brunke25 votes (5.87%)
Karin van Zyl25 votes (5.87%)
Jerry Schudda23 votes (5.4%)
Chris Brunke23 votes (5.4%)
Alan Murphy23 votes (5.4%)
Glenn Bartley22 votes (5.16%)
Glenn Bartley21 votes (4.93%)
Jess Findlay19 votes (4.46%)
Glenn Bartley18 votes (4.23%)
Alan Murphy14 votes (3.29%)
Chris Brunke12 votes (2.82%)
Alan Murphy12 votes (2.82%)
The next competition starts on 25 November 2023
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.