Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Jalil El Harrar65 votes (13.21%)
Dana Allen49 votes (9.96%)
Dave Richards49 votes (9.96%)
Morkel Erasmus40 votes (8.13%)
Ruth Thiessen38 votes (7.72%)
Candy McManiman30 votes (6.1%)
Glenn Perrigo21 votes (4.27%)
Rick Lieder21 votes (4.27%)
Dianne Fox17 votes (3.46%)
Dave Waddell16 votes (3.25%)
Noushka Wildlife15 votes (3.05%)
Myer Bornstein14 votes (2.85%)
Mike Barth13 votes (2.64%)
Robert Strickland11 votes (2.24%)
Nickolas Haramis11 votes (2.24%)
Kevin Bartlett11 votes (2.24%)
Ken Billington10 votes (2.03%)
John Vosloo9 votes (1.83%)
Juan Fernandez8 votes (1.63%)
Ragoo Rao8 votes (1.63%)
John Wright7 votes (1.42%)
Larry Jordan5 votes (1.02%)
Josie Brendle5 votes (1.02%)
Julie Feinstein4 votes (0.81%)
Scott Simmons4 votes (0.81%)
Marcelo Allende3 votes (0.61%)
Jaliya Rasaputra3 votes (0.61%)
Per-Eric Svahn3 votes (0.61%)
James Hamilton-Bird2 votes (0.41%)
|The next competition starts on 16 January 2016
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.