We are delighted to announce the results of the “Best Photo of the Year 2015” competition.
Paul Benson wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Trust”.
Kath Aggiss wins Second Prize for her outstanding composition “Joyous “.
Third Place goes to Maciej Olszewski for “Ghost of the Forest”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Paul Benson65 votes (10.27%)
Kath Aggiss61 votes (9.64%)
Maciej Olszewski47 votes (7.42%)
Juan Carlos Vindas35 votes (5.53%)
Dana Allen33 votes (5.21%)
Kath Aggiss32 votes (5.06%)
Bob Shepardson30 votes (4.74%)
Glenn Perrigo28 votes (4.42%)
Jamie MacArthur27 votes (4.27%)
Mike Barth27 votes (4.27%)
Robert Strickland27 votes (4.27%)
Myer Bornstein26 votes (4.11%)
Morkel Erasmus25 votes (3.95%)
Morkel Erasmus20 votes (3.16%)
Noushka Wildlife19 votes (3%)
Juan Carlos Vindas18 votes (2.84%)
Mike Barth16 votes (2.53%)
Gerardo Colaleo13 votes (2.05%)
Shlomo Waldmann13 votes (2.05%)
Howard Cheek13 votes (2.05%)
Morkel Erasmus12 votes (1.9%)
David DesRochers10 votes (1.58%)
Candy McManiman10 votes (1.58%)
Glenn Perrigo9 votes (1.42%)
Howard Cheek9 votes (1.42%)
Keith Bannister8 votes (1.26%)
|The next competition starts on 02 January 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.