Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Howard Cheek36 votes (7.64%)
Rick Lieder34 votes (7.22%)
Dave Waddell32 votes (6.79%)
Noushka Wildlife29 votes (6.16%)
Eric Hamilton27 votes (5.73%)
Silvestr Szabó26 votes (5.52%)
Pieter J de Villiers24 votes (5.1%)
Raghavendra Pattar23 votes (4.88%)
Janaka Bandara21 votes (4.46%)
Candice Botha20 votes (4.25%)
Ray Wilson20 votes (4.25%)
Kath Aggiss19 votes (4.03%)
Jill Wussow17 votes (3.61%)
Linda Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen17 votes (3.61%)
Morkel Erasmus16 votes (3.4%)
Jaliya Rasaputra13 votes (2.76%)
Michalis Kotsakis11 votes (2.34%)
Sidney O'Neill10 votes (2.12%)
Manuel Pena9 votes (1.91%)
Ken Billington9 votes (1.91%)
Jem Babbington9 votes (1.91%)
Ragoo Rao8 votes (1.7%)
Vasant Jayaguru7 votes (1.49%)
Marcelo Allende7 votes (1.49%)
Scott Simmons6 votes (1.27%)
Juan Fernandez6 votes (1.27%)
Mike Barth6 votes (1.27%)
Stephen Daly5 votes (1.06%)
Erika Schroedersecker4 votes (0.85%)
|The next competition starts on 20 Jun 2015
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.