Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Paamul Jack77 votes (11.46%)
KD Acharya59 votes (8.78%)
Dave Waddell46 votes (6.85%)
Eduardo Delgado42 votes (6.25%)
Miguel Sammartino37 votes (5.51%)
Dave Richards34 votes (5.06%)
Shirley Freyre32 votes (4.76%)
Laura Erickson32 votes (4.76%)
Noushka Wildlife29 votes (4.32%)
Simon Colenutt29 votes (4.32%)
Kath Aggiss28 votes (4.17%)
Stephen Daly27 votes (4.02%)
Brian Anderson21 votes (3.13%)
Noushka Wildlife21 votes (3.13%)
Jem Babbington18 votes (2.68%)
Augusto Atturo17 votes (2.53%)
Rita Caluori13 votes (1.93%)
Anokha van Manen12 votes (1.79%)
Ken Billington12 votes (1.79%)
David DesRochers11 votes (1.64%)
Michalis Kotsakis11 votes (1.64%)
Simon Rix10 votes (1.49%)
Bob Pelkey10 votes (1.49%)
Daniel Engelbrecht9 votes (1.34%)
Marcelo Allende9 votes (1.34%)
Myer Bornstein8 votes (1.19%)
Jaliya Rasaputra7 votes (1.04%)
Josie Brendle6 votes (0.89%)
Shaikh Gaffar5 votes (0.74%)
|The next competition starts on 23 July 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.