During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'Deadly Combat' by Pradeep Kumar (14%, 51 Votes)
- 'Sunrise at Halifax Island, Namibia' by Jessica Kemper (13%, 48 Votes)
- 'Child Seat - Titmouse fledgling' by Howard Cheek (12%, 45 Votes)
- 'Rainbow Bee-eater catching the Bee' by Dennis Righetti (8%, 29 Votes)
- 'But I dont want to take a Nap' by David Morgan (7%, 27 Votes)
- 'Dont disturb me, photographer, it's my tea / lunch time' by Vijayendra Desai (6%, 21 Votes)
- 'Pretty in Purple' By Lee Miller (5%, 18 Votes)
- 'Festive Coquette in a Brazilian Garden' by Laval Roy (4%, 16 Votes)
- 'The Eligible Bachelor' by Suchint (4%, 15 Votes)
- 'Zebra Confrontation' by Lori Huff (4%, 14 Votes)
- 'Long catch' by Santosh M., Pune, India (3%, 12 Votes)
- 'Double Catch' by S. Karthikeyan (3%, 12 Votes)
- 'Old world Swallowtail' by Noushka (3%, 10 Votes)
- 'Ssmashhh' by Anup Deodhar (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Bumble Bee on Sunflower' by Joelle Budden (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Beautiful Buckeye' by Misty Dawn Seidel (2%, 8 Votes)
- 'Queen Butterfly life cycle (D. gilippus)' by Glenn Perrigo (2%, 8 Votes)
- 'Starling - taking a perch' by Simon Millward (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Cicada emerging' by Carolyn Zurbriggen (1%, 4 Votes)
- 'Bursting with Beauty' by Charlotte Castille (1%, 3 Votes)
- 'Protected by Nature (Ornate Narrow Mouth Frog)' by Muzamil Shaikh (1%, 2 Votes)
- ''The Mighty Hunt'' By Nirupam Roy (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 140
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.