Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Rob Belterman84 votes (12.17%)
Dave Richards83 votes (12.03%)
Alan Jonker67 votes (9.71%)
Alan De Witt51 votes (7.39%)
Juan Carlos Vindas50 votes (7.25%)
Kerry Singleton46 votes (6.67%)
Anne-Marie Safrounet45 votes (6.52%)
Rita Caluori35 votes (5.07%)
Myer Bornstein29 votes (4.2%)
Yunette Erasmus29 votes (4.2%)
Dave Waddell22 votes (3.19%)
Ken Billington21 votes (3.04%)
Chelee Brown20 votes (2.9%)
Noushka Wildlife19 votes (2.75%)
James Hamilton-Bird17 votes (2.46%)
Suzi Harr14 votes (2.03%)
Candy McManiman13 votes (1.88%)
Bert Van Der Krieken8 votes (1.16%)
Glen Ivey8 votes (1.16%)
Juan Fernandez7 votes (1.01%)
Murat Türkeş6 votes (0.87%)
Michalis Kotsakis6 votes (0.87%)
Anokha van Manen3 votes (0.43%)
Daniel Engelbrecht3 votes (0.43%)
Jaliya Rasaputra3 votes (0.43%)
Josie Brendle1 vote (0.14%)
|The next competition starts on 28 May 2016
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.