During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page (to ensure fairness you must cast 3 votes). Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- Pileated Woodpeckers by Robert Strickland (13%, 51 Votes)
- Tit for Tat by Bob Falconer (11%, 42 Votes)
- Lion Drinking by Mike & Glen Heramb (8%, 32 Votes)
- Precious should hold and save by Manoj Bind (7%, 27 Votes)
- Red Pens (Cedar Waxwing) by Howard Cheek (7%, 27 Votes)
- Lions by Dave Richards (6%, 22 Votes)
- Sturnus vulgaris by Silvestr Szabó (5%, 19 Votes)
- Red-Bellied Woodpecker by Joellec (4%, 17 Votes)
- Backyard Buddy by Mark Dietrich (4%, 17 Votes)
- Sunbird by A. Rahman Bujang (4%, 16 Votes)
- Stripe-breasted Starthroat by Jarbas Mattos (4%, 15 Votes)
- Shelduck take-off by Stein Nilsen (4%, 15 Votes)
- Lewis Woodpecker by Kerry Singleton (3%, 13 Votes)
- Team Work by Anita Gowing (3%, 10 Votes)
- Cobalt Blue Fly extreme macro by Glenn Perrigo (3%, 10 Votes)
- White-vented storm petrel by Byron Berger (2%, 9 Votes)
- Frog by Johny Vinoth (2%, 7 Votes)
- Stretching by Omar Loza (2%, 7 Votes)
- Red Squirrel drinking by Tom Smit (2%, 7 Votes)
- Few more steps and I’m there by Marek Kocan (1%, 5 Votes)
- Check out my pearly whites! by Erika Schroedersecker (1%, 4 Votes)
- Osprey – What are you looking at? by Eric Hamilton (1%, 4 Votes)
- Yellow-billed Tern by Jefferson Silva (1%, 3 Votes)
- Yellow crab spider eating a fly by Steve Mecins (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 140
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
7) Voters casting only 1 vote (instead of 3) may have their vote disqualified.
8) You have read and agree to our Terms of Service.