During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'Dancing' by Lesley van Loo (15%, 69 Votes)
- 'Common Kingfishers' by Raj Dhage (9%, 44 Votes)
- 'Black-necked Stilt' by Rio Selva (9%, 44 Votes)
- 'Face-Off - Mantid vs Green Lynx' BY Howard Cheek (8%, 40 Votes)
- 'Fight over Feast' by Pradeep Kumar (8%, 38 Votes)
- 'Shark for dinner!' by Bouke Atema (7%, 35 Votes)
- 'Keel-billed Toucan' by Stephen Tabone (6%, 29 Votes)
- 'Nuthatch' by Andrew Symons (5%, 24 Votes)
- "Arctic Fox" by Kai Helge Andersen (4%, 21 Votes)
- 'Whitethroat' by Dave Whalley (4%, 19 Votes)
- 'Resting Kingfisher' by Keith Bannister (4%, 17 Votes)
- 'White-tailed Eagle Dive for Prey' by Gert-Jan IJzerman. (3%, 14 Votes)
- "Tom Turkey" By Lee Miller (3%, 12 Votes)
- 'Robin Singing High in a Tree' by Tom Smit (2%, 10 Votes)
- 'Giant Swallowtail' by Joelle Budden (2%, 10 Votes)
- 'Longtailed nightjar in perfect camouflage at Brufut forest Gambia' by Manding (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'If you turn your back' by Simon Millward (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Lazy Impala' by Maryke (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Black Kite' by Shlomo Waldmann (1%, 7 Votes)
- 'Small Tortoiseshell warming up on a stone' by Eleonora Hermans (1%, 7 Votes)
- 'Brown Pelican Flyby' by Michael J Murphy (1%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 189
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.