Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Dana Allen98 votes (17.01%)
Morkel Erasmus75 votes (13.02%)
Dave Waddell53 votes (9.2%)
Kerry Singleton48 votes (8.33%)
Jaliya Rasaputra37 votes (6.42%)
Rita Caluori37 votes (6.42%)
Scott Simmons33 votes (5.73%)
Noushka Wildlife25 votes (4.34%)
Jarbas Mattos23 votes (3.99%)
Steven Scott18 votes (3.13%)
Ken Billington17 votes (2.95%)
Pam Knowles17 votes (2.95%)
Per-Eric Svahn14 votes (2.43%)
Jem Babbington14 votes (2.43%)
John Wright13 votes (2.26%)
DP Joiner11 votes (1.91%)
Itai Shanni10 votes (1.74%)
Andrew Johnson8 votes (1.39%)
Myer Bornstein7 votes (1.22%)
Julie Feinstein6 votes (1.04%)
Marcelo Allende5 votes (0.87%)
Bert Van Der Krieken4 votes (0.69%)
James Hamilton-Bird3 votes (0.52%)
|The next competition starts on 12 March 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.