It was a slow morning for bird photography today, but three White-tailed Deer were kind enough to walk by as I was looking for sparrows at Marl Bed Flats. Two of them allowed me to take their picture. So I thought it would be fitting today to expand my wildlife galleries here to include mammals. The first two images come from Marl Bed Flats this morning, and the rest come from other locations in Central Florida.
Scott Simmons, based in Florida, is a lover of nature, landscape, and wildlife photography. Scott became interested in photography in 2001 when he was given his first SLR camera. When he acquired a telephoto lens, he became progressively more interested in birds and other wildlife. Scott enjoys learning about bird habitats and behavior, striving always to take images that are both beautiful and interpretive. Scott believes photography is a great vehicle to help others to appreciate the wonder for the stuff of earth.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- Arkansas hunter dies after being attacked by deer he thought was dead
- Rusty-tailed Flycatcher near Samarkand
- Quiet morning at Minsmere
- Deer Rescued by Fishermen Half Mile Out at Sea
- Rare white stag killed by police after running through Merseyside streets
- Should deer’s impact on crops, woodlands, and marshes be reduced by culling?