We had some fantastic eagle action at the Akan International Crane Centre!
John Wright is an Australian wildlife photographer and bird guide based in Kyushu, Japan. John became seriously engaged in nature photography while living in Japan and then Thailand. He returned to Japan in 2008 and has since concentrated on wildlife photography, especially birds. John visits Southeast Asia and Australia regularly, but usually travels within the Japanese archipelago, where he also guides visiting birders and wildlife photography enthusiasts.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- Farmer Detained After Endangered Eagle and Other Wildlife Found Dead, Poisoned
- Wildlife Center Releases Rehabbed Bald Eagle
- Norfolk white-tailed eagle reintroduction project cancelled
- An encounter with a wedge-tailed eagle filled me with awe and a sense of danger
- Extremely Rare Shelley’s Eagle Owl Photographed in Wild for First Time
- Victorian woman charged with animal cruelty after almost 130 wedge-tailed eagles found dead