Have you been frustrated by the tedious process of registration, searching for the validation email, losing your password and then having to create a new one?
With WildFocus you can now sign in using your social media account. e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, AOL, LinkedIn or WordPress.
Featured image: Green Kingfisher (Chloroceryle americana) perched on a branch in Manu National Park, Peru by Glenn Bartley.
1) Upload your photos here for the next competition
Photo resolution: 580 pixels min, 4000 pixels max; photo size = 3.5MB max.
Photo upload limits: photo competition – one photo per person;
All other galleries: three photos each 24 hour period.
2) Entries for the next photo competition
Paamul Jack66 votes (10.58%)
Kath Aggiss63 votes (10.1%)
Alan De Witt48 votes (7.69%)
Bob Shepardson48 votes (7.69%)
Dave Waddell40 votes (6.41%)
Stephen Harper36 votes (5.77%)
Miguel Sammartino30 votes (4.81%)
Juan Carlos Vindas27 votes (4.33%)
Kerry Singleton24 votes (3.85%)
Candy McManiman22 votes (3.53%)
Noushka Wildlife22 votes (3.53%)
Rita Caluori21 votes (3.37%)
Vasant Jayaguru19 votes (3.04%)
Jaliya Rasaputra17 votes (2.72%)
Diane Stuckey15 votes (2.4%)
Gray Clements14 votes (2.24%)
Ken Billington14 votes (2.24%)
Myer Bornstein11 votes (1.76%)
Thomas Winstone9 votes (1.44%)
Eric Hamilton7 votes (1.12%)
Dave Richards7 votes (1.12%)
Michalis Kotsakis5 votes (0.8%)
3) Conditions of use
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.