We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
First Prize is awarded to Shlomo Waldmann for his outstanding flight shot “Bald Eagles”.
Charles Vanpraet wins Second Prize for his macro image entitled “Morning Dew”.
Third Prize goes to Stephen Tabone for his study of “Motherly Love”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Shlomo Waldmann55 votes (12.82%)
Charles Vanpraet53 votes (12.35%)
Stephen Tabone44 votes (10.26%)
Eric Hamilton35 votes (8.16%)
Yvonne de Jong27 votes (6.29%)
Jaliya Rasaputra26 votes (6.06%)
Noushka Wildlife24 votes (5.59%)
Vipul Ramanuj20 votes (4.66%)
Lew Scharpf17 votes (3.96%)
Stein Nilsen17 votes (3.96%)
Tomas Thibaud14 votes (3.26%)
Andrea Hergersberg13 votes (3.03%)
Glenn Bartley13 votes (3.03%)
Ed Peeters Photography13 votes (3.03%)
Ken Billington11 votes (2.56%)
Raphael Shaw9 votes (2.1%)
Ragoo Rao8 votes (1.86%)
Robert Strickland7 votes (1.63%)
Ian Winter7 votes (1.63%)
Joelle Budden7 votes (1.63%)
Juan Fernandez7 votes (1.63%)
Jean-Luc Baron2 votes (0.47%)
|The next competition starts on 31 Jan 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.