John Wright is an Australian wildlife photographer and bird guide based in Kyushu, Japan. John became seriously engaged in nature photography while living in Japan and then Thailand. He returned to Japan in 2008 and has since concentrated on wildlife photography, especially birds. John visits Southeast Asia and Australia regularly, but usually travels within the Japanese archipelago, where he also guides visiting birders and wildlife photography enthusiasts.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Petition: Stop the Expansion of Hunting on National Wildlife Refuges!
- Decapitated bear found amid ‘frenzy of poaching’ in Oregon, officials say
- POLL: Should the 'sport' of trophy hunting be banned?
- Birding in Bandipur
- Pharaoh Eagle Owl - Jubail area
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Ignores Biden Executive Order to Review Trump Wolf Delisting