Passionate about Wildlife, Photography and Wildlife issues. I live in the south of France at the present, but have lived in Africa for 16 years, in the U.S. for 3 years. With my husband, I created and managed a BIRD PARK in South Africa, raising mainly psittacines; the breeding facility housed over 1000 parrots at any given time. I speak French and English alike and manage decently in Spanish. My photography is about sharing fauna's beauty with other enthusiasts! Equipment: ALL NIKON Cameras: D500, D750 Tele lenses: 300 mm, 500 mm, 800 mm f5/6E, Zoom lenses: 16/80 mm, 80/400 mm, 200/500 mm and: Macro 150 Sigma. * * * My work can be seen HERE: http://1000-pattes.blogspot.fr/ * * * NOT ON FACEBOOK
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Petition: Protect Swedish Lynx From Hunts Starting in March
- Finger pointed at poachers after rare lynx killed in France
- New research shows, two closely-related species of wild cats in Ontario, Canada, may face starkly different futures. Is this "survival of the fittest?"
- Eurasian Hobby – Jubail
- The Carnage of Wolf Trapping in Idaho. New Public Records Request Shows High Non-Target Capture and Mortality.
- Wild lynx could be reintroduced into Scottish Highlands