On last holiday, Jun 8th, I travelled with my wife to Guarapuava, Paraná state.
It was pretty cold, 8 degrees Celcius, which is too cold to me. I visited the Parque das Araucáreas, a local park that still preserves the Araucaria angustifolia, or Parana pine, which used to be very common in this state, but unfortunately is threatened nowadays.
Inside the park, everything was too quiet.
But in the few moments I could hear something, this wonderful Chestnut-headed Tanager called just besides where I was. It was feeding itself, then I was able to get some pictures.
On the other day, June 9th, I got the road that takes to the São Francisco waterfall. Again, it was too cold, cloudy. But I could see this two pretty birds.
During the afternoon, I went to a corner inside the city, where this Buff-necked Ibis usually spend the afternoon feeding.
Leave a Comment
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- Israel leads the way using Barn Owls and Kestrels to replace Rodenticides » [1619 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [743 Views]
- Drone Captures Stunning Birds’-eye Video of Dolphin Superpod » [722 Views]
- How a River Otter Can Bag an Alligator for Lunch » [621 Views]
- POLL: Should the US ban the import and export of tiger bone wine? » [614 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [550 Views]
- HELP migrating birds WIN the “Race for Conservation” today » [464 Views]
- New York Backtracks on Plans to Eradicate Mute Swans » [431 Views]
- Feathers fly in Norwegian wild bird reality-TV show » [415 Views]
- Cat Pathogens Found in Arctic Belugas » [384 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should the Slaughter of Grouse be allowed to continue? » [33583 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [27251 Views]
- Massive Bird Slaughter Around the Mediterranean – Shocking Photos » [11846 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s shameful tiger farms be closed down? » [11334 Views]
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa – Shocking Video » [7902 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [7656 Views]
- POLL: Should the fox-hunting laws in the UK be relaxed? » [6974 Views]
- POLL: Should the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji Cove be stopped? » [5228 Views]
- Trophy Hunting in Africa – Wildlife Slaughter in Graphic Images » [5144 Views]
- Wildlife Photography – Ethics and Conservation Issues? » [4877 Views]