Our “Best Photo of the Week” competition has taken us on a world-wide safari this week. Starting in Canada we traveled southwards though the United States to Costa Rica and Brazil. Then we hopped over to Japan, turned left to India and Moldova and finally landed in Scotland.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Collared Aracari by Don Getty (21%, 27 Votes)
- Narcissus Flycatcher by John Andrew Wright (20%, 25 Votes)
- Spot-winged tit by Raymond Barlow (10%, 13 Votes)
- Adult Burrowing Owl by Julie Brown (10%, 13 Votes)
- White-tailed Eagle by Ron McCombe (9%, 12 Votes)
- White-browed Blackbird by Jefferson Silva (9%, 11 Votes)
- Killdeer protecting its eggs by Nina Stavlund (9%, 11 Votes)
- Bee Orchid by Cain Scrimgeour (6%, 8 Votes)
- American White Pelican by Mia McPherson (4%, 5 Votes)
- Red-backed Shrike by Jem Babbington (1%, 1 Votes)
- Red-tailed Hawk Eyas by Larry Jordan (1%, 1 Votes)
- National Pollinator Week by Rick Lieder (1%, 1 Votes)
- Baltimore Oriole Fledgling by Carol Duke (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 52
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week 2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor. 3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster. 4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection. 5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.