During the last week our authors and photographers have been busy and posted a total of 39 articles with some great images. Our competition is called “Best Photo of the Week”.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 5 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Cutest Insect Ever
Which 3 photos do you like best of all?
- Mating Least Terns by Nancy Elwood (24%, 50 Votes)
- Green-breasted Mango by Glenn Bartley (23%, 48 Votes)
- Western Sandpiper by Mia McPherson (9%, 19 Votes)
- Crested Kingfisher by Ray Barlow (8%, 16 Votes)
- Two bridled guillemots by Ron McCombe (7%, 15 Votes)
- Barred Owl by Nina Stavlund (7%, 14 Votes)
- A covey of Grey Partridge by Brendan Kavanagh (7%, 14 Votes)
- American Copper by Carol Duke (6%, 12 Votes)
- Oak Titmouse by Larry Jordan (3%, 6 Votes)
- Great Horned Owl by Jefferson Silva (2%, 5 Votes)
- Golden-cheeked Warbler Male by Jill Wussow (2%, 5 Votes)
- Cutest Insect Ever by Julie Feinstein (2%, 4 Votes)
- Laughing Dove by Jem Babbington (1%, 2 Votes)
- Juvenile Saddleback by Peter Tait (0%, 1 Votes)
- Black-bellied Whistling Duck by Tim O'Connell (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 77