Check out my latest West Coast Beat Writer post of Cinnamon Teals at the Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge over at 10000 Birds! Learn about what we can do to help our National Wildlife Refuges survive and sign the Wildlife Conservation Stamp petition!
Larry Jordan is an avid birder and amateur photographer living on the Pacific Flyway near the Central Valley of Northern California. He is a board member of his local Audubon Society and is a bird and wildlife conservationist. Larry contributes to several wildlife conservation organizations and is a BirdLife International "Species Champion." He is also Habitat Manager for the Burrowing Owl Conservation Network, an organization dedicated to the protection and restoration of the Western Burrowing Owl population in the United States. Larry has been blogging about birds since September of 2007 at TheBirdersReport.com
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Petition: Stop the Expansion of Hunting on National Wildlife Refuges!
- Trump Opens Hunting on National Wildlife Refuges
- Ban on Bee-Killing Pesticides Overturned in National Wildlife Refuges
- Petition: In a Last Ditch Effort to Destroy Wildlife Trump Sets Up Arctic Drilling
- Trump Administration Plans to Open Up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge For Oil Drilling
- Petition: Protect the Termit and Tin Touma National Reserve From Oil Exploration!