This male was photographed at the Arthur Langford nature reserve in Frogmore, Ontario last June. He and the female had a successful brood in a bluebird box located on the property.
I started wildlife photography many years ago but then stopped due to other commitments and the cost of film. In the past two years I have started again using digital equipment. I am retired from a 31 year career in meteorology and live in St. Marys, Ontario Canada.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Austrian prince is investigated over claims he 'illegally' shot dead the 'largest' brown bear in Romania after paying £6,000 during a trophy hunt in the Carpathian Mountains
- Four lions, dubbed the 'Pride of Tshwane', found hacked to death in reserve
- Jaguars on Rio Tres Irmaos
- Suspected rhino poachers eaten by lions at South African reserve
- New Mexico Wolf Pack Destroyed After Alpha Female Killed, Yearling Flees
- Winter Harriers - Haradh