The fast frame rate of the 1D-X allowed for this series of images…
John Wright is an Australian wildlife photographer and bird guide based in Kyushu, Japan. John became seriously engaged in nature photography while living in Japan and then Thailand. He returned to Japan in 2008 and has since concentrated on wildlife photography, especially birds. John visits Southeast Asia and Australia regularly, but usually travels within the Japanese archipelago, where he also guides visiting birders and wildlife photography enthusiasts.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Activists Bring Legal Challenge Against Japanese Dolphin Slaughter
- Petition: Save the Japanese Dugong From Extinction!
- Autumn Migration
- Japanese town deploys Monster Wolf robots to deter bears
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for continuing the bloody slaughter of dolphins?
- Japan Has Killed Over 50 Minke Whales in a Protected Area of Antarctica