We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Gerardo Colaleo wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Boissonneaua Flavescens in Ecuador”.
Yves Couedic wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Short Eared Owl “.
Third Place goes to Dana Allen for “Liquid Speed – Cheetah”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Gerardo Colaleo72 votes (14.2%)
Yves Couedic55 votes (10.85%)
Dana Allen47 votes (9.27%)
Noushka Wildlife30 votes (5.92%)
Sahasrangshu Choudhury27 votes (5.33%)
Herman Veenendaal25 votes (4.93%)
Morkel Erasmus23 votes (4.54%)
Julie Feinstein21 votes (4.14%)
Robert Strickland19 votes (3.75%)
Dan Mangold18 votes (3.55%)
Jem Babbington18 votes (3.55%)
Larry Jordan18 votes (3.55%)
Per-Eric Svahn18 votes (3.55%)
Myer Bornstein18 votes (3.55%)
Frederic Consejo16 votes (3.16%)
Rick Lieder16 votes (3.16%)
Ken Billington12 votes (2.37%)
Glenn Perrigo9 votes (1.78%)
Kath Aggiss8 votes (1.58%)
Itai Shanni8 votes (1.58%)
Scott Simmons7 votes (1.38%)
Juan Fernandez5 votes (0.99%)
Jaliya Rasaputra5 votes (0.99%)
Michalis Kotsakis5 votes (0.99%)
Dave Waddell3 votes (0.59%)
Chris Pellaers2 votes (0.39%)
Marcelo Allende2 votes (0.39%)
|The next competition starts on 19 December 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.