We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Morkel Erasmus wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Two Young Kings”.
Sherri Simms wins Second Prize for her outstanding composition “Mom Taking Care of Her Little One”.
Third Place goes to Ken Billington for “Common House Sparrow on Red-tile Roof”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Morkel Erasmus45 votes (8.52%)
Sherri Simms44 votes (8.33%)
Ken Billington40 votes (7.58%)
Dana Allen39 votes (7.39%)
Rick Lieder36 votes (6.82%)
Frederic Consejo33 votes (6.25%)
Noushka Wildlife32 votes (6.06%)
Bob Shepardson29 votes (5.49%)
Kerry Singleton27 votes (5.11%)
Nina Stavlund27 votes (5.11%)
Howard Cheek24 votes (4.55%)
Maciej Olszewski17 votes (3.22%)
John Anderson17 votes (3.22%)
Glenn Perrigo15 votes (2.84%)
Christopher Ciccone15 votes (2.84%)
James Hamilton-Bird14 votes (2.65%)
Robert Tovey13 votes (2.46%)
Myer Bornstein11 votes (2.08%)
Adam Riley10 votes (1.89%)
Brenda Riggs9 votes (1.7%)
Jem Babbington7 votes (1.33%)
Jaliya Rasaputra7 votes (1.33%)
Scott Simmons5 votes (0.95%)
Dave Waddell4 votes (0.76%)
Julie Feinstein4 votes (0.76%)
Marcelo Allende4 votes (0.76%)
|The next competition starts on 21 November 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.