We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
First Prize is awarded to Howard Cheek for his outstanding composition entitled “Double Teamed”.
Noushka Wildlife wins Second Prize for her brilliant flight shot “Common Crane Squadron”.
Third Prize goes to Glenn Perrigo for his unusual image entitled “Lookdown Fish”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Howard Cheek37 votes (9.64%)
Noushka Wildlife34 votes (8.85%)
Glenn Perrigo29 votes (7.55%)
Frank Comisar25 votes (6.51%)
Morkel Erasmus25 votes (6.51%)
Robert Strickland24 votes (6.25%)
Nickolas Haramis24 votes (6.25%)
Dave Richards22 votes (5.73%)
Kath Aggiss21 votes (5.47%)
Eric Hamilton14 votes (3.65%)
Ken Billington14 votes (3.65%)
Michalis Kotsakis13 votes (3.39%)
Jem Babbington13 votes (3.39%)
Scott Simmons12 votes (3.13%)
Ian Winter12 votes (3.13%)
Rick Lieder10 votes (2.6%)
Jefferson Silva10 votes (2.6%)
Juan Fernandez9 votes (2.34%)
Andrew Smith8 votes (2.08%)
Myer Bornstein8 votes (2.08%)
Julie Feinstein7 votes (1.82%)
Barney van Rooyen5 votes (1.3%)
Larry Jordan4 votes (1.04%)
Dave Waddell2 votes (0.52%)
Mike Barth1 vote (0.26%)
Paul Benson1 vote (0.26%)
|The next competition starts on 28 Feb 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.