We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
James Hamilton-Bird wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Reflection”.
Noushka Wildlife is awarded Second Prize for her outstanding image “Thief!!!”.
Third Prize goes to Jerry Banse with “Just 5 More Minutes”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
James Hamilton-Bird129 votes (20.38%)
Noushka Wildlife60 votes (9.48%)
Jerry Banse59 votes (9.32%)
Kerry Singleton46 votes (7.27%)
Rob Belterman34 votes (5.37%)
Sherry Shepardson33 votes (5.21%)
Rita Caluori29 votes (4.58%)
Bob Shepardson27 votes (4.27%)
Paamul Jack25 votes (3.95%)
Dave Richards24 votes (3.79%)
Walter Baliero23 votes (3.63%)
Neil Hughes22 votes (3.48%)
Erik Sanders21 votes (3.32%)
Ionel Onofras17 votes (2.69%)
Vipul Ramanuj15 votes (2.37%)
Silvestr Szabó13 votes (2.05%)
Fabricio Vasconcelos Costa13 votes (2.05%)
Ken Billington12 votes (1.9%)
Alexander Yakovlev11 votes (1.74%)
David Barr7 votes (1.11%)
Jaliya Rasaputra6 votes (0.95%)
Leonardo Merçon5 votes (0.79%)
Akshita Jain2 votes (0.32%)
|The next competition starts on 29 April 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.