We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Kath Aggiss wins First Prize for her brilliant capture “Yipeeee!”.
Kerry Singleton is awarded Second Prize for her outstanding image “Long Tailed Weasel”.
Third Prize goes to Bob Shepardson with “Right Cross”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Kath Aggiss85 votes (13.62%)
Kerry Singleton70 votes (11.22%)
Bob Shepardson65 votes (10.42%)
Bryan Pereira49 votes (7.85%)
Sherry Shepardson48 votes (7.69%)
Juan Carlos Vindas45 votes (7.21%)
Paamul Jack35 votes (5.61%)
Jaliya Rasaputra35 votes (5.61%)
Rob Belterman32 votes (5.13%)
Candy McManiman20 votes (3.21%)
Raghavendra Pattar19 votes (3.04%)
Pranesh Kodancha15 votes (2.4%)
Johny Vinoth15 votes (2.4%)
Jerry Banse13 votes (2.08%)
Ragoo Rao12 votes (1.92%)
Karen Levitch11 votes (1.76%)
Ken Billington11 votes (1.76%)
Bob Swan10 votes (1.6%)
Dharmesh Patel9 votes (1.44%)
Don DesJardin8 votes (1.28%)
Mike Barth7 votes (1.12%)
Somil Makadia5 votes (0.8%)
Myer Bornstein5 votes (0.8%)
|The next competition starts on 13 May 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.