Passionate about Wildlife, Photography and Wildlife issues. I live in the south of France at the present, but have lived in Africa for 16 years, in the U.S. for 3 years. With my husband, I created and managed a BIRD PARK in South Africa, raising mainly psittacines; the breeding facility housed over 1000 parrots at any given time. I speak French and English alike and manage decently in Spanish. My photography is about sharing fauna's beauty with other enthusiasts!Equipment: ALL NIKON Cameras: D500, D750 Tele lenses: 300 mm, 500 mm, 800 mm f5/6E, Zoom lenses: 16/80 mm, 80/400 mm, 200/500 mm and: Macro 150 Sigma.* * * My work can be seen HERE:http://1000-pattes.blogspot.fr/* * * NOT ON FACEBOOK
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Let's go to Dungeness
- POLL: Is it cruel to set up nets that prevent birds nesting?
- Another unexpected garden tick
- POLL: Should Bobcats be kept on the Endangered Species List?
- Man Snares and Bludgeons Foxes to Death in UK National Park to Sell Fur to Sweden
- Victory! Bobcats Are Protected From Hunting and Trapping in Indiana
- Protecting Your Land From Wild Animals Without Harming Them
- A World Without Wolves, Isn't
- Best of the 400