The Urban Wildlife Guide just hit 100,000 pageviews. I’m taking the day off to bask in the glow…
I am a Collection Manager at the American Museum of Natural History, an author, and a photographer. I live in New York City. I recently published my first popular science book, Field Guide to Urban Wildlife, an illustrated collection of natural history essays about common animals. I update my blog, Urban Wildlife Guide, every Sunday.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- How to protect stag beetles in the UK
- Shine for love or shine to kill - Australia’s glow worms and fireflies
- Blister Beetle – Wadi Grosbeak
- Petition: Tour Guide and Tourist Treated Endangered Whale Shark as a Surfboard!
- Montana guide mauled to death in grizzly bear attack outside Yellowstone
- Black-sting Scorpion - Judah