The Urban Wildlife Guide just hit 100,000 pageviews. I’m taking the day off to bask in the glow…
I am a Collection Manager at the American Museum of Natural History, an author, and a photographer. I live in New York City. I recently published my first popular science book, Field Guide to Urban Wildlife, an illustrated collection of natural history essays about common animals. I update my blog, Urban Wildlife Guide, every Sunday.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- Shine for love or shine to kill - Australia’s glow worms and fireflies
- Petition: Tour Guide and Tourist Treated Endangered Whale Shark as a Surfboard!
- Montana guide mauled to death in grizzly bear attack outside Yellowstone
- Game guide killed after being gouged by elephant in Kruger Park
- Beavers to Be Reintroduced in London for Urban Rewilding
- Two men charged with trying to steal penguin and eggs from Tasmanian breeding ground