Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Candy McManiman109 votes (15.01%)
Dana Allen76 votes (10.47%)
Paamul Jack69 votes (9.5%)
Glenn Perrigo58 votes (7.99%)
Bert Van Der Krieken56 votes (7.71%)
Marcelo Allende53 votes (7.3%)
Rita Caluori51 votes (7.02%)
Vasanthan Jayaguru42 votes (5.79%)
Terence Land31 votes (4.27%)
Brian Anderson23 votes (3.17%)
Anokha van Manen23 votes (3.17%)
Margarita Steinhardt20 votes (2.75%)
Simon Rix16 votes (2.2%)
Ken Billington16 votes (2.2%)
Bob Pelkey15 votes (2.07%)
Bob Pelkey14 votes (1.93%)
Paul Seligman14 votes (1.93%)
Laura Erickson10 votes (1.38%)
Michalis Kotsakis9 votes (1.24%)
Simon Colenutt7 votes (0.96%)
Jaliya Rasaputra6 votes (0.83%)
Jem Babbington4 votes (0.55%)
Miguel Sammartino4 votes (0.55%)
|The next competition starts on 06 Aug 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.