Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Dana Allen108 votes (15.13%)
Noushka Wildlife86 votes (12.04%)
Stephen Harper55 votes (7.7%)
Paamul Jack53 votes (7.42%)
Dave Richards46 votes (6.44%)
Vipul Ramanuj45 votes (6.3%)
Bob Shepardson41 votes (5.74%)
Alan De Witt39 votes (5.46%)
Dave Waddell39 votes (5.46%)
Kerry Singleton34 votes (4.76%)
Ken Billington25 votes (3.5%)
Brian Anderson24 votes (3.36%)
Julie Feinstein24 votes (3.36%)
Laura Erickson21 votes (2.94%)
Yoav Perlman16 votes (2.24%)
Simon Rix13 votes (1.82%)
Marcelo Allende13 votes (1.82%)
Jem Babbington13 votes (1.82%)
Deepa Priya12 votes (1.68%)
Scott Simmons7 votes (0.98%)
|The next competition starts on 10 Dec 2016
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.