Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Juan Carlos Vindas64 votes (15.13%)
Laval Roy55 votes (13%)
Robert Strickland41 votes (9.69%)
Howard Cheek38 votes (8.98%)
Leka Huie35 votes (8.27%)
Dana Allen30 votes (7.09%)
Glenn Perrigo20 votes (4.73%)
Dave Waddell19 votes (4.49%)
Margarita Steinhardt18 votes (4.26%)
Kath Aggiss15 votes (3.55%)
Scott Simmons14 votes (3.31%)
Jem Babbington13 votes (3.07%)
Chris Pellaers12 votes (2.84%)
Marcelo Allende10 votes (2.36%)
James Hamilton-Bird9 votes (2.13%)
Boris Belchev8 votes (1.89%)
Ann Chapman7 votes (1.65%)
Vasanthan Jayaguru6 votes (1.42%)
Matthew Clayton4 votes (0.95%)
Julie Feinstein3 votes (0.71%)
Per-Eric Svahn1 vote (0.24%)
Larry Jordan1 vote (0.24%)
|The next competition starts on 12 Sep 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.