Bob has been a keen photographer since the age of 11 or 12 and with an added interest in wildlife, it was not long before the two were combined. Being based in Aberdeen, Scotland is a great opportunity to photograph the rich and diverse range of seabirds around the coast and the many migratory species which pass through. Not so far in the other direction is the Scottish highlands, renowned for its wild rugged landscapes and home to many iconic birds and mammals.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- A new protected area (PA) for tigers and leopards in Russia
- Rangers just killed one of Kenya’s most famous lions because they didn’t have tranquilizers
- Wildlife killing contest ban considered in Maryland
- POLL: Should the Faroese be sanctioned for continuing to slaughter whales?
- Petition: Ban Arranged Trophy Hunts That Teach Children to Kill Helpless Animals!
- A tourist went missing while snorkeling. His hand was found inside a shark.