Our “Best Photo of the Week” competition has again taken us on a world-wide tour. We visited Algonquin Park in Canada, Lema Ranch in California, Antelope Island State Park in Utah and the white, sandy beaches of Florida. From there we went to Kenya and Tanzania. In between we paid surprise visits to a wildlife-rich garden in Spain, the windy, west coast of Scotland and Stewart Island in New Zealand.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Hey good lookin’
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Black Skimmer Parent with Its Chick by Nancy Elwood (24%, 28 Votes)
- Red-collared Widowbird by Mike Barth (15%, 17 Votes)
- Black Guillemot by Ron McCombe (14%, 16 Votes)
- Little Bee-Eater by Raymond Barlow (11%, 13 Votes)
- Painted Lady by Stephen Daly (9%, 10 Votes)
- Zebra Family by Tony Murtagh (8%, 9 Votes)
- Male Moose by Nina Stavlund (8%, 9 Votes)
- Outlaw Siren by Rick Lieder (5%, 6 Votes)
- Hey good lookin' by Jill Wussow (3%, 3 Votes)
- Mule Deer Buck head on by Mia McPherson (2%, 2 Votes)
- Tree Swallow Chicks by Larry Jordan (1%, 1 Votes)
- A Male Bellbird by Peter Tait (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 42
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week 2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor. 3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster. 4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection. 5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.