We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Glenn Perrigo wins First Prize for his brilliant composition “Ruby-throated Hummingbird and Texas Thistle”.
Dana Allen wins Second Prize for his outstanding capture “One Small Leap”.
Third Place goes to Noushka Wildlife for “Wolf Intimacy”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Glenn Perrigo59 votes (12.53%)
Dana Allen56 votes (11.89%)
Noushka Wildlife51 votes (10.83%)
Morkel Erasmus49 votes (10.4%)
Dave Waddell21 votes (4.46%)
John Anderson21 votes (4.46%)
Candy McManiman21 votes (4.46%)
Leka Huie20 votes (4.25%)
Rick Lieder19 votes (4.03%)
Vasant Jayaguru17 votes (3.61%)
Frederic Consejo17 votes (3.61%)
Ken Billington13 votes (2.76%)
Jaliya Rasaputra13 votes (2.76%)
James Hamilton-Bird12 votes (2.55%)
Jill Wussow11 votes (2.34%)
Marcelo Allende9 votes (1.91%)
Danny Crous9 votes (1.91%)
Shelley OConnell9 votes (1.91%)
Batmunkh Davaasuren8 votes (1.7%)
Bob Bushell7 votes (1.49%)
Ann Chapman6 votes (1.27%)
Jem Babbington5 votes (1.06%)
Chris Pellaers5 votes (1.06%)
Myer Bornstein4 votes (0.85%)
Lawrence Gardella4 votes (0.85%)
Scott Simmons2 votes (0.42%)
Marsilio Casale2 votes (0.42%)
Steve Outhwaite1 vote (0.21%)
|The next competition starts on 26 September 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.