A Tsessebe stands in the cool morning mist awaiting the warm rays of the rising sun and the dawn of a new day on Duba plains, Okavango Delta, Botswana. Equipment: Canon EOS 1D Mark III, Canon 500mm f4 L IS.
Brendon is an adventurer, conservationist, tour leader, specialist wildlife photographer and guide based in Nelspruit, South Africa. Brendon Guides and hosts photographic safaris around Southern and East Africa. Brendon has a deep respect and understanding for Africa and its wildlife and through this profound knowledge, Brendon’s photo safaris allow the traveller not only to enhance their photography, but also gain a lifelong admiration for Africa’s wildlife and culture.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Calls for swift action as hundreds of elephants die in Botswana’s Okavango Delta
- Botswana: Mystery elephant deaths caused by cyanobacteria
- Review of Canon R5 mirrorless camera by Glenn Bartley
- Nearly 90 Elephants Found Poached in Botswana
- POLL: Should the culling of elephants in Botswana be allowed?
- Petition: Urge Botswana to Restore Protection for Elephants From Poaching!