During the last two weeks our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for our “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 13 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- White Egret with Reflection by Wayne Vaughn (10%, 34 Votes)
- Indian Parrot by Mike Ihpl (9%, 32 Votes)
- Crimson Sunbird by Alain Pascua (9%, 31 Votes)
- Tufted Duck in Norway by Geir Jensen (8%, 30 Votes)
- Bullfrog by Raj Dhage (8%, 29 Votes)
- Bright Eyes by Lori Huff (6%, 21 Votes)
- Short-eared Owl by Jefferson Silva (5%, 17 Votes)
- The Original Wingman in Action Glenn Perrigo (4%, 16 Votes)
- Arabian Red Fox by Jem Babbington (4%, 16 Votes)
- Close to Calves by Morkel Erasmus (4%, 14 Votes)
- Ladybug by Drew Foran (3%, 12 Votes)
- Roseate Spoonbill by Joachim Ruhstein (3%, 11 Votes)
- Greeting Albatrosses by Kathy Pickrell (3%, 11 Votes)
- Swallowtail butterfly by Stephen Daly (3%, 9 Votes)
- Blue-billed Black-Tyrant by Ricardo Gagliardi (3%, 9 Votes)
- Great Gray Owl by Terence Land (2%, 8 Votes)
- Ducks in the Shade by Ezequiel Escalante (2%, 8 Votes)
- Long-winged Harrier by Marcelo Allende (1%, 5 Votes)
- Got an Itch? by Win Goddard (1%, 5 Votes)
- Green Woodpecker by Emil Ivanov (1%, 5 Votes)
- Damselfly by Tom Smit (1%, 4 Votes)
- Don't Disturb Monkeys eating by Primo Ritaga (1%, 4 Votes)
- Gorila with Baby by Charlotte Storm Van S Gravesande (1%, 4 Votes)
- Nesting Nightjar by Per-eric Svahn (1%, 4 Votes)
- Did I Hear the Words Picnic Basket? by Marianne Bohlmann (1%, 3 Votes)
- A snail stranded in slow time by Rick Lieder (1%, 3 Votes)
- Common Grackle by Julie Feinstein (1%, 2 Votes)
- Liechtensteins Sandgrouse by Itai Shanni (1%, 2 Votes)
- Looking At You by Dennis Richardson (1%, 2 Votes)
- Red-headed Woodpecker by Susan Lee (0%, 1 Votes)
- Puppies by Gayle Krejci (0%, 1 Votes)
- Groove-billed Ani by Kathy Detweiler (0%, 1 Votes)
- Summer Azure by Carol Duke (0%, 1 Votes)
- My little, hungry babybird by Thomas Just (0%, 1 Votes)
- Yellow-crowned Night Heron by Scott Simmons (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 142
Submit your Photo for the Next Competition
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
The Next Photo Competition
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.