Ok, one more!
Passionate about Wildlife, Photography and Wildlife issues. I live in the south of France at the present, but have lived in Africa for 16 years, in the U.S. for 3 years. With my husband, I created and managed a BIRD PARK in South Africa, raising mainly psittacines; the breeding facility housed over 1000 parrots at any given time. I speak French and English alike and manage decently in Spanish. My photography is about sharing fauna's beauty with other enthusiasts!Equipment: ALL NIKON Cameras: D500, D750 Tele lenses: 300 mm, 500 mm, 800 mm f5/6E, Zoom lenses: 16/80 mm, 80/400 mm, 200/500 mm and: Macro 150 Sigma.* * * My work can be seen HERE:http://1000-pattes.blogspot.fr/* * * NOT ON FACEBOOK
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Netted, glued and eaten whole – can we keep this songbird free?
- Pennington Marsh and Denny Wood - 8th June
- Massacre on Cyprus. Researchers call for a crack down on poachers who lure millions of birds to their deaths on the Mediterranean island with recordings of their own songs.
- Yemen Warbler - Tanoumah
- British birds' long-distance feats and longevity are revealed
- One for the ringers out there