Race australis, found in eastern Queensland (photographed & video Atherton Tablelands) and half of N. New South Wales. Very fast flier with a developed ability of grasping to tree trunks and hunt while body stays upright.
Alberto Vale is an avid naturalist and a successful wildlife videographer. He resides in Cairns, Australia, just minutes from the best wildlife locations in the Wet Tropics World Heritage Rainforest's. Conducting nocturnal wildlife interpretation tours for the past 14 years, Alberto claims that the two most important things for a successful wildlife videographer, " is to know the habitat and it's wildlife". His wildlife videography has two completed wildlife documentaries, soon to be released on DVD. Alberto has received numerous tourism and videography awards throughout his passionate naturalist career.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- Once a global conservation success story, New Zealand’s black robin in trouble again
- Haradh is Heating Up! Prime Fall Birding in Saudi's Eastern Province
- ‘Road to extinction’: koalas could soon be listed as endangered in swathes of eastern Australia
- Dead, shrivelled frogs are turning up across eastern Australia. What’s going on?
- Waterbirds in eastern Australia declining despite breeding boost from wet years, survey finds
- In eastern India, an elephant killed a 70-year-old woman before returning to trample her body during her funeral